Two suspects in the murder of a Meru magistrate's daughter have pleaded not guilty at the High Court in Chuka. Mr Benson Kimathi Marangu and Mr Francis Otudo were charged with the murder of Maribel Kapolon, who was nine years old. She was the daughter of Githongo, Senior Resident Magistrate, Carol Kemei.
CLICK HERE TO REPORT CASES OF MURDER
20 Nov, 2018  0  Comments
Daktari Nyuki surprised residents of Kericho town on November 17, after recovering a Land Rover vehicle worth KSh2.5 million that had been stolen from Olenguruoni town.
The owner... ...Read More
- Kuppet said the presence of the state officials was not adding value to the candidates
- The teachers' union also accused the government of militarising administration of... ...Read More
- Harrison Mutai was a student at Sitoito School
- According to his family he had been battling cancer for 10 months
- He was diagnosed with cancer in February, 2018, at... ...Read More
The Kenya School of Government (KSG) is a State Corporation that offers management training courses, research, consultancy and advisory services to employees in the public sector. In recent... ...Read More
Sign up to receive our free newsletters!
We do not spam. We value your privacy!
© 2017 Just40days.com. All Rights Reserved